Friday, July 17, 2009

#10 Image Generator






This was fun. I played with several of the suggested generators. I played with several and plan to return to these again and explore further. This will be great to use with the students. I already can see several uses in using these in reading programs, student projects, etc. There are so many uses for these. I think the students and teachers will love these. I am planning to add a folder to my library Wiki with the links to these.












Image Chef was also fun. I can see so many uses for this. All of our teachers have projectors with elmos and computers attached. I can see Image Chef would be fantastic for vocabulary or an introduction to their units.






I also played with the kid friendly generator. http://www.customizemagnets.com/ecards/childrens.asp?page=4

I can already think of a lot of ways I can use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment