Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 7 Google

I did not know there were so many things you could do with Google.

I know a little about Googl Earth. I pleayed with it and found my house...I think the picture was pre Ike--my roof is now a different color. I also am a big Laura Ingalls Wilder fan. I searched for Walnut Grove...this will be great to show the students where it is actually located (that it is a real city) and to show some of the historic sites.

I also used Google Advanced search and found a great power point on Laura Ingalls Wilder jessicabednarski.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/webquest.ppt. I think being able to find power points that are already made will be great and I plan to share this with my teachers.

I found Googl Calendar intersting. I do a weekly calendar for our school. I am thinking this would be a great way to go. I made a calendar for myself for this summer... http://www.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1

Well this is actually fun. I this is something I would like to share with my teachers in the fall.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment