I can not believe I have finished. It seems like I just started. This was a fantastic learning experience. I can not wait to start using many of the things I learned when school starts. I also have my list of sites to revisit and spend more time learning.
1.What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
There were so many things that I really enjoyed. I liked NINGS. I plan to follow education thread of interest. I also think this will be a fun way to collaborate with others.
I also liked Image Generator. I can see so many ways to use this with students and teaches as well as library applications. Photo Story and Flicker were also favorite new things. I will use this in the library and with presentations.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I think this experience has inspired me to seek out ways to learn to keep up with new technology. I now have a new excitment and can't wait to use the new technology in the library.
3. Were there any taka a ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I thought this would be hard and boring---boy was I surprised. The program was fun, interesting, challenging but not difficult. A take away was that I found many things I will be using and exploring in more detail. I also will be sharing things I learned.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program;s format or concept?
I liked this format. I enjoyed having control over the pace of my learning. I also liked being able to read others blogs to get insite from what they were learning. I would not change the format.
5.I we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes I would. I really appreciate Spring Branch allowing other districts to participate. I have peeked at Library2Play2 but don't think I can complete it in time so I hope that Library2Play2 will be offered in the fall.
6. How would you describe your learning experience in One Word Or in One Sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
A fantastic, fun way to learn new technology.
7. Now go and comment on some of the other players blogs?
I am going to enjoy reading and commenting on others blogs.